Categories
Uncategorized

Update From College

I got some time to work on this project once again. Unfortunately, it went on the back burner as things started up for the semester, and then once it was back there, it made it easy to ignore for a while. I picked it back up this week though and I have been able to make a little bit of progress. After working to figure out where I was at and what problems I was attempting to solve last time I was working on this, I realized I wasn’t able to read from GBA ROMs yet. I was able to resolve this now though! It doesn’t look like much, but I can read what game is inserted now whether its a DMG, GBC, or GBA cartridge!

Reading GBA cartridge name.

I’m hoping now that I resumed the project, even for a small update, I will have more motivation to keep it going now!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.